cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
aleks_2013
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

hp 530 bios password reset

HP Recommended

Hello! I have tried to reset password on my laptop HP 530 s/n[Personal Information Removed]. I tried to short 2 contacts between wireless card and memory card and tried to push out rtc  battery but i have not got succeed. Please give me an advice how to solve this question.

thanks

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RedRose0528
Level 9
3,429 3,390 129 678
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello Aleks_2013,

I understand you are trying to reset your BIOS password, is that correct? I will be happy to help you.

To get better coverage for your issue post your question on this forum. There are active experts there who will be able to help you.

I hope it all works out .

Thanks 

Clicking the White Kudos star on the left is a way to say Thanks!

Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
0 Kudos
Audiface
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hp 630 bios passwod
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation