Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 2 (127 Views)

hp active pen for spectre C360

Hi,

I just purchased a HP Active Pen with App Launch ALL (prod nr T4Z24AA#AC3) to use with my new Spectre X360 touch notebook. I was able to connect the pen via Bluetooth, but nothing happens. I installed the firmware upgrade for the screen as I read somewhere else, still nothing happens.

I nowhere find compatibility of HP active pens with the spectre X360 nor a list of devices which are working perfectly together with the spectre (HP: it would be great if you were a bit clearer on this).

I fear that the HP active pen is not compatible with the touch notebook. Someone able to make them work together?

thanks

herwig

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (94 Views)

Re: hp active pen for spectre C360

Hi! @HerwigDeconinck, Thanks for stopping by HP forums!

I understand that you would like to know stylus compatibility with your laptop.

Please refer this link to know the laptop Compatibility with HP Active Pen and HP Active Stylus.

Let me know if this helps!

Have a beautiful day ahead! :)

MrRobot
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation