cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
martkay
Level 2
31 25 0 4
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp customer service and hp moderators

as moderators for hp why are you sending people to http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/  because when you go to them and ask a question ,or if you have a complaint, and they dont want to get into it they send you to this forum, why dont you have a section about complaints ,so people can see if theirs are the same and save them time. can you please stop directing people to there and try and give them some help { in england its called passing the buck] .  i have 3 out standing complaints and been passes pillow to post , every person with an email address i could get hold of even cathie the temp ceo  a total of 278 up to date i sent an email , some do get passed to customer service but all you get is protocal, like on little britain [the computer says no] thats all you get, so again if possible can we have a complaint section , as if you just forward your self it would probley take less time than removing or editing

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 12
12,390 12,218 582 1,542
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp customer service and hp moderators

This is a user to user forum, the only reason moderators post is to direct you to help, not actually address your complaints.

Moderators moderate the forums to keep order, they do not answer complaints.

Everyone else here is a user just like you, volunteering spare time to help others solve PC problems, not complaints.

Sorry you are having complaint problems but there is nothing we can do here on the forums, sorry.

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation