Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Ragheb12 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp elitebook 8560w only powers up from the Quick Web button

hp elitebook 8560w
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

My hp elitebook 8560w workstation has suddenly stopped working. It does not power up from the power button anymore. After several attempts, I managed to power it up, yet in a very unusual way. In order to turn it on, I have to remove battery and unplug the charger, press the power button once, return the battery and press the Quick Web button. Only by doing so, the lapton turns on normally.  

Couple of other things to notice as well. First, when the Laptop enters the energy-saving mode, it shuts down completely. Second, the Windows 7 welcome sound comes late (roughly 5-6 min. after boot-up)

I know that these symptoms might be caused by different concurrent issues, but I would appreciate it, if you can help me out with this case. 

Thank you in advance

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19308 19266 1255 2021
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp elitebook 8560w only powers up from the Quick Web button

Hi @Ragheb12,

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, your issue with the HP EliteBook 8560w is classified as a commercial product (business line).

Our Commercial Support Team does not provide assistance via this platform.

If you require immediate assistance, you will need to log a case with our Commercial Support Team.

Click here for details.

Let me know if you require further information and/or assistance.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Tags (1)

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation