cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

hp envy 13-d000ne

HP Recommended
hp envy 13-d000ne
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i need to know does  hp envy 13-d000ne   support windows 10 pro 64 bit

or  windows 8 pro 64 ?

all i found on HP that is support winds 10 home edition which is not useful at all at my business 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
16,541 17,373 959 2,206
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hi @davh,

Welcome to the HP Forums! You have come to the right place to ask questions, find solutions and get help from others in the community! 

I see your HP ENVY 13-d000ne Notebook came with Windows 10. Here is a link to your product page if you need it. Yes, it will support the version of Windows Pro 64 bit. 

Please let me know if this information helps you resolve the issue by marking this post as Accept as Solution, this will help others easily find the information they may be looking for.  Also, clicking the Thumbs up below is a great way to say thanks!   :generic:

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation