cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Styleslider86 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp envy laptop battery not charging

hp envy laptop
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

my hp envy laptop's battery isnt charging and when i unplug the power supply, the laptop dies. the battery wont charge, period. any help would be helpful

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
18,630 17,373 953 2,195
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp envy laptop battery not charging

Hi @Styleslider86,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums. 

I understand that your battery is not charging on your HP ENVY Notebook and I feel I will be of assistance to you. 

This document has some troubleshooting for you to go through for checking the battery and the AC adapter. 

You may also want to try testing and calibrating the battery

I look forward to your response with the results!

If you found this information was helpful please take a moment to click the Thumbs Up or Accept as Solution if it solved your battery charging issue.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation