cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
saeed1360
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp flash disck v225w

Hello., I'm a flash drive connected to the computer, and no it does not happen. Actually flash drive is not recognized by the computer.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Retired
Retired
2,947 2,806 126 324
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp flash disck v225w

Hi saeed1360,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! I would like to assist you in getting your flash drive to recognizable.

As Windows is not recognizing that you have plugged in your HP v225w flash drive, I would like to first make sure that it is not your computer. I have included two troubleshooting documents below, for troubleshooting the computers USB ports. Please open the document that does include your version of Windows, and then click on the symptom that best describes what you are experiencing.

Troubleshooting USB Connections (Windows 7)
Troubleshooting USB Connections (Windows 😎

If for some reason you are still having the same issue after the above troubleshooting, are you able to plug another USB device into your computer, and does it recognize it? Are you able to plug your HP v225w into another computer, and does that computer recognize the flash drive?

Looking forward to hearing how the troubleshooting steps worked out!

I worked on behalf of HP
Tags (1)
saeed1360
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp flash disck v225w

Hello, thank you, dear friend. Unfortunately, this flash drive is not recognized by any computer., Even I tried various operating systems (Win 8, Win 7, ...).

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
2,947 2,806 126 324
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp flash disck v225w

Hi saeed1360,

Unfortunately if it is not being recognized by any computer, it would be a hardware issue with the flash drive. I would just contacting the following email address hpsupport@pny.com for any available options.

Good Luck! 🙂

I worked on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
mustofa21
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp flash disck v225w

flash hp v225w I suddenly protected and can not be used to store, eraser and format the data is in flash. How to handle it???
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation