cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
mkoisso
Level 1
4 3 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

hp hotkey support installation erro: 'This software is nt supported on this system'

HP Recommended
HP NOTE BOOK MODEL 15-ay03TU
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi ALL,

I updated drivers for my note book, HP  model 15-ay031TU, but when istalling Hotkey support, i get error message, 'This software is not supoorted in this machine. I am runnging Wn 7 SP 1.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
IT_WinSec
Level 15
Level 15
10,083 9,821 812 3,942
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @mkoisso

Thank you for posting in the HP Support forum.

I am unable to find this model in the HP web site >> 15-ay03TU

Could you please double/triple check that the model is correct ? Also post the product number as mentioned here >> http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

In Windows Device Manager, do you have some hardware listed with yellow/exclamation mark ? If yes, could you provide the hardware ID ? Info here > http://www.wikihow.com/Find-Hardware-ID

Thank you

>> Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps <<
*** I work for HP *** I express personal opinion only *** HP Expert - volunteer since 2013
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
mkoisso
Author
Level 1
4 3 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Sorry The Model 15-0y13tu...

I was using driverpack to install drivers, as after downloading drivers from hp website, when I go back for more drivers, the list is the same... Though computer is scanned... I expected to see listed items to be few...

Anyway I resorted to re-install freshly OS...
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation