cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp pavilion 15e016tx|Booting problem

Name:hp pavilion 15e016tx

I bought this laptop last week.

I wanted to partition hard disk. But an error message popped up saying hard disk is corrupted and said to run chkdsk to solve the issue.

I did it accordingly using command prompt, but it yielded nothing.

Then i restarted laptop and automatic repair started to diagnose my lappy and couldnt repair it and displayed this log file

c:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt and now i am not able to start my laptop.

How to solve this issue?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Level 8
1,333 1,315 97 280
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp pavilion 15e016tx|Booting problem

Kartik346

for Repair Push F9 or read these instructions

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-system/srttrailtxt-error-and-keeps-on-aut...

Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left.

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation