Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
My HP Pavillion X360 updated from Windows8 to Windows10.
I was able to connect to wireless lan except and specially at home.
What was done:
1. Connect with home wifi with lan cable - works well
2. Connect to phone's wifi - works well
3. Try to connect using wireless - "no wireless network found"
- my other computed is able to see the home wifi and able to connect.
4. Tried to Erase the Wireless lan in Device manager - and checked for device changes
- ater device manager install the lan, still "no wireless network found"
- but i was able to connect to another wireless network
5. Tried to uninstall the driver and setup with compatibility - still "no wireless network found"
6. Have bought wifi dongle - it can see other wireless network except for home wifi.
Please help. I am already getting annoyed.
- last edited on
Below is some help you can use to assure that you have your settings in order.
HP Notebook PCs - Setting Up a New Connection to a Wireless Local Area Network (Windows 7)
Solve Setup and Internet Connection Issues on a Wireless Network with Windows 7
for mulitiple wireless networks:
How to Set Up a Home Network in 5 Simple Steps
Start here to set up a home network in Windows 7
Riddle_Decipher I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community