Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
vivekpatil Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp pavillion g6-2206TX

hello,

i bought this hp pavillion g6-2206TX laptop around 7 months back.now it was freezing a lot ,seem there was a problem with the hard disk,since it was still in warranty i got the hard disk replaced by HP but it was completely blank without OS and i had not made any recovery disk.So the thing is i want the recovery disk.It was with win 8

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES
Dean Dean
Dean
6931 719 2755
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp pavillion g6-2206TX

Please call HP technical support and explain the problem. You might need to order a Recovery kit. If you are lucky enough, you may get the recovery kit free.

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
0 Kudos
vivekpatil Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp pavillion g6-2206TX

can you  give me the no. to technical support in India.

0 Kudos
Intern
Intern
28 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp pavillion g6-2206TX

1800 112267 for indian tecnical support...

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation