Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 2 (156 Views)

hp pavillion g6

I am so frustrated.  I have had this laptop for a little over a year and for the past 4 months it has just been crashing on me constantly.  I also have a HP photosmart printer that I called tech support for when it was still under warranty about a year ago.  I was asked to repeatedly clean the cartridges to the point where I was almost out of ink (very expensive) and was supposed to recieve a part which I never recieved or heard about ever again.  Now I can't talk to anyone from hp directly because my products are no longer under warranty.  These things cost a lot of money, one would think that considering we have 4 hp products in our home they would consider us to be at least worthy of direct contact.  I am so frustrated.  I'm not sure that we will be sticking with this company for any future purchases.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Regents Professor
Message 2 of 2 (130 Views)

Re: hp pavillion g6

Hello,

I see that you're having issues with the notebook and printer. 

When does the notebook usually crash on you? Is it a blue screen you're receiving when it crashes? 

Can you still boot into windows?

Can you give me the full model name and number of the notebook that you have? 

Now, for the printer, what is the printer model name? 

What is the exact issue with the printer? 

I look forward to your response. 

THX

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation