Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ajit3008 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp pavillion notebook 15-p210tx problem with motherboard

pavillion notebook 15-p210tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i bought the above mentioned model on 25-april-2015 ,just after a year it started having problem of rebooting. when i contacted to the hp service centre , they told me that notebook is having problem with its motherboard and told me to change it . Even after 2 months of changing the motherboard ,  problem with it again started .

so please tell me that what i should do if this will happen again and again , bcoz i dont have this much money to pay for this again and again  just  after 2 months only .   

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES
Teacher
Teacher
121 4 13
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

If the mother board was replaced by HP ,and if the problem has occured with in two months of the repair , pls call hp again , they should probably take the computer for repair for free .

Regards,

Dhee

0 Kudos
ajit3008 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

But they are not doing it.
0 Kudos
Teacher
Teacher
121 4 13
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

from where have you got the computer repaired the previous time ?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation