Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 2 (1,272 Views)

hp pavillion tx1000/ no startup no blinking LED code! aaarrrrrgggghhh!!!

I was checking my email the other day when my screen froze up.  I was not able to manually shut it off, so I took out the battery, unplugged the AC adapter and held the power button down for a few seconds.  Then I put the battery back in and I thought it would start up just fine (like it has in the past) however, all I got was a blank screen.  All the LED lights turn on, but there is no blinking code, they are all solid blue.  I still cannot manually turn it off, I have to unplug the battery each time.  I tried to troubleshoot it on the website, but no luck.  SO, I thought I might try this forum.  If you can help please do!  Thank you.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Student
Message 2 of 2 (1,267 Views)

Re: hp pavillion tx1000/ no startup no blinking LED code! aaarrrrrgggghhh!!!

I am having the same issue with my tx1000. Unfortunately, my husband is out of town and he is usually able to fix these matters

Its probably something I did but any thoughts on this?

Thanks

-Svet

Smiley Happy
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation