cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Filippo1 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp pavillion x360-13u004nl keyboard problem

pavillion x360-13u004nl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everybody

today I have bought a HP Pavillion X360-13u004nl (EMEA), all works fine except for the keyboard: the "<>" key doesn't work. when i came back to the store the assistent told me that the same problem was present in the other notebook like mine. i have tried to update chipset driver (following the instruction in the hp support website) but it was useless. i have tried also to remove the driver from the device menager in the windows controll panel as reported in the hp support but it was useless. does anybody have the same problem? or does anyone know how to manage this problem? thank you

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,026 17,550 1,280 1,912
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp pavillion x360-13u004nl keyboard problem

Hi! @Filippo1

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues, with help from the community!

I understand few keys on the keyboard are not functioning correctly.

Please try few steps recommended below.

In Windows, search for and open Settings.
In the Settings, click Ease of Access.
Under-Ease of Access, click Keyboard.
Make sure the Filter Keys switch is set to Off.

Please refer this link to troubleshoot keyboard issues: http://hp.care/2cdfAp3

Even after troubleshooting issue persists. It could be a hardware issue.

Please contact HP for service options.

Link to contact HP: http://hp.care/2bkTGBQ

Hope to hear from your soon!

Have a great day! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation