cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
didierh72
Level 1
7 4 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

hp probook 4540s boot and stay on blue screen without error message.

HP Recommended

Hello The Community,

During the recent days, i am experiencing this problem. During booting the laptop remains on blue screen without any error message while the hard disk LED blinks as if it is processing instructions during this booting sequence. I have to shutdown the laptop by long pressing the power button and power it again. I have to do this several time until i am lucky the HP logo booting screen appears. Has anyone had this problem?

Thanks for your help.

Rgds

didierh72 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
MechPilot
Retired
Retired
7,336 6,290 359 766
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello didierh72,

Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I understand that during the boot sequence, your notebook stays on a blue screen without an error message, and I would be happy to guide you towards a resolution!

I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure, I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums, since this is a commercial product. You can do this at:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-HP-ProBook-EliteBook/bd-p/bsc-274

I hope this helps!

Regards 🙂

MechPilot
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation