cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
cool4guy Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp probook is not charging or turning on

hp probook 645 g1

A friend gave me his  hp laptop and its not charging nor it want to turn on. All i does when i plug in the charger is all the light blink continuously. I take the battery out and it does the same. can someone help and tell me what wrong with it. 

I have a hp probook 645 g1 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Teacher Teacher
Teacher
70 70 6 19
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp probook is not charging or turning on

Dear Customer,

>>Take the battery out and disconnect any external devices connected (including AC adpater)

>>Press and hold down the power button for 35 - 40 seconds
>>Release the power button and connect the AC adapter
>> Power on the unit and check if it powers on

>> Could also try with different power adapter

If not, please contact HP technical support
Issue could be with system board

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,
Techtoday

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation