Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
willianA1 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp security client and zbook studio

zbook studio g3
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

There seems to be major incomparabilities issue with the HP security client software and the zbook studio g3.  One example is that it causes crashes in archicad 19.  I have reproduced this problem with all the units we have which is about 12.

Also some of the units were just crashing and shutingdown.  Other times they refuse to wake up properly from sleep or hybernation.  All these issues stoped as soon as I removed the hp security client. 

Just wondering if the developers are aware of this and that its being worked on.  I feel that removing the client is just a work around and something that should not be necessary.  I like to have it work as intended so that we can utilize some of its features such as enkryption and finger print reader capabilities.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation