Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
jnet76 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp stream 11-r008tu has a black screen and only pointer visible

hp stream 11-r008tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Turned on my computer and just black screen with pointer is all i get any ideas how too solve this issue please

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
14461 711 1899
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp stream 11-r008tu has a black screen and only pointer visible

Hi @jnet76,

Welcome to the HP Forum!

It is a terrific place to find answers and tips! For you to have the best experience in the HP forum I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide: First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More

I grasp that on startup you just get a blank or black screen with the cursor.  Here is a link to HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8) as a guide.

Please let me know the outcome.

Thank you  for participating in the HP Forums! We want to help you as well as others who may experience a similar issue. Please consider marking the post that resolves your issue as  "Accept as Solution”  to help other community  members! To say thanks for the assistance, please click the “Thumbs Up Icon” below.

Sparkles1

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation