Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
hp stream
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
i have deleted everything I can think of and still have zero space left. out of 21g. How can this be. I have tried system restore to default but it says it cant find it and I have to use a disc...which I do not have. nor does the stream have a disc drive. so.... what do I do?
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Your need to make a pendrive with OS and boot you can use a tool called YUMI, Clean and Install OS again probaly your computer have virus or you removed only small programs

HP Recommended

If the system still has Windows 8.1 on it (never upgraded to Windows 10), you would have to order the recovery USB from HP to restore it back to the factory configuration.  If it was upgraded to Windows 10, you could install a fresh installation by downloading the Windows 10 installation media from Microsoft.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.