cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
fbang
Level 1
10 5 0 0
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post

Solved!

hp2000-2d19 bios update

HP Recommended
HP2000 Notebook
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Currently installed BIOS is F.30.

I can't find on hp.com any mention of an update.

Does anyone know what the current REV of the BIOS is?  If so, where can i get it please?

Thanks!!

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
GR1
Level 4
101 101 9 23
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear Customer,

Welcome to the HP Consumer Support Forum!!

The latest BIOS version for the unit is F.48 Mar 12, 2014. You may install the same using the link below:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-2000-Notebook-PC-series/5091493/model/5118923#Z7_...

From the above link, please expand on BIOS > look for HP Notebook System BIOS Update (AMD Processors) > download.

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again.

**Click the KUDOS star on left to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,
GR1
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP

I am an HP employee
0 Kudos
fbang
Author
Level 1
10 5 0 0
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I was only able to expose the "BIOS" selection by first picking Windows 7 as my operating system. However, I am using 8.1, which was not a presented option. Does that matter?

0 Kudos
fbang
Author
Level 1
10 5 0 0
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Also, this BIOS is for the 219DX. I have the 2d19WM. Does that matter?

0 Kudos
GR1
Level 4
101 101 9 23
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Please note that BIOS is independent of the operating system. Hence, you may update the above BIOS.

This BIOS is for HP hp2000-2d19DX. Please provide the exact model for which you are looking for the BIOS update.

Regards,

GR1

I am an HP employee
0 Kudos
fbang
Author
Level 1
10 5 0 0
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the 2d19WM.

0 Kudos
GR1
Level 4
101 101 9 23
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Okay, here is the link for HP 2d19WM model BIOS update:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-2000-Notebook-PC-series/5375422/model/5449995#Z7_...

From the above link, expand BIOS and look for HP Notebook System BIOS Update (AMD Processors) F.45 Aug 29, 2014 and download the same.

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again.

**Click the KUDOS star on left to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,
GR1
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP

I am an HP employee
bardos
Level 2
17 13 0 8
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The link for 2d19wm does not really work. It gives a bios update for another model, the 219DX. Not sure what to do

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation