Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (285 Views)
Accepted Solution

hpConnectionManager

I kept getting the error message from hpConnectionManager.exe:  Cannot load assembly CaslShared, Version=3.5.1.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKey, Token=9c6f83d5b7f3d097  The application will now exit.  Ever since I started getting the message, my browsers (yes, plural, all updated) freeze whenever I attemt to load facebook.  All other pages load properly.  I found a solution in this forum (question and answer now not found)  that said I should uninstall my hpConnection Manager, then go to hp software and download a new file.  I uninstalled.  The problem is the answers I kkep getting from hp when I enter the info from my notebook.  I have been as specific as I can be and hp keeps telling me there are over 300 suge=gested choices.  My notebookis a Pavillion dv6-701 Ous Entertainment PC  Please help

0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: hpConnectionManager

fully uninstall your hp connection manager and download and install this,..

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp61001-61500/sp61296.exe

View solution in context
Master's Graduate
Message 2 of 3 (272 Views)

fully uninstall your hp connection manager and download and install this,..

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp61001-61500/sp61296.exe

Dan Asee

Click thumbs up if this post helped you

If this post Solved your problem mark it as the Solution

Student
Message 3 of 3 (234 Views)

Thank you so much.  Easy fix, thanks to you!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation