cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
janiebow
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

i got a new modem and router and now i can't print wirelessly.

HP Recommended
HP Pavillion g series
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a HP Pavillion G series notebook and an HP Deskjet 3050A J611. I recently got a new modem from my cable/internet provider and since then I have not been able to connect the printer to the computer. I have a router and have always used wireless. Can you help?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
greenturtle
Level 15
Level 15
13,138 13,086 1,330 3,425
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for using the forum.

We would suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the printer drivers.

Here's a download link for your printer for Windows 10 :

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-deskjet-3050a-e-all-in-one-printer-series-j611/43...

Please download and install the full feature software.

You can select "Wireless" when it prompts you for your connectivity selection.

Hope that helps.

Please click the “Accept as solution” if this has helped solved your problem and “Kudos Thumbs up”  as an encouragement.

I am an HP Employee
Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Please click “Kudos Thumbs up” as an encouragement and “Accept as solution” if this has helped solved your problem.
0 Kudos
janiebow
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Got this message:

HP encountered an error while trying to scan your product.

Please verify your product is powered on and connected, then try again in a few minutes.

Or, view all available drivers for your product below.

0 Kudos
greenturtle
Level 15
Level 15
13,138 13,086 1,330 3,425
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

The link provided is for your printer,

Just select the Full feature software and download.

Thanks.

Please click the “Accept as solution” if this has helped solved your problem and “Kudos Thumbs up”  as an encouragement.

I am an HP Employee
Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Please click “Kudos Thumbs up” as an encouragement and “Accept as solution” if this has helped solved your problem.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation