cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
eicher2
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

i have a hp pavilion dv6 will not charge the battery, replaced with new one with the same outcome

HP Recommended

my hp pavilion dv6 will not charge the battery, i bought a new one with the same result. it shows yhe battery is there but unable to charge. the fan inside also seems to b over working itself with no relief because the left side gets hot not to the point of shut down but as long as the battery is removed its not as bad, but i still have to prop my pc up so it doesnt overheat. i dont know if this has any merit tho the problem but the ac adapter in the power cord makes this really funny noise and inhave noticed that when it starts making the noise the fan,(for the majority of the time ), seems to kick into over drive. does anybody know what could b causing this? a remedy? 

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation