Note on archived topics.
08-26-2009 06:51 AM - last edited on 02-20-2017 01:45 PM by OscarFuentes
Check Your computer with:
1. Nod32 online
Informations how to install and use Spybot You will find here.
Do thing written below:
1. Clean cache with this program.
2. Defragment your disk.
3. Check this HP document with title "Some Software Applications May Cause Windows to Startup or Operate Slowly".
If this won't solve Your problem then:
1. Write down Your p/n number which is under Your computer and looks like this.
2. You've got this problem from the begining or it happend on last days?
10-12-2011 01:03 PM
Check the link below:
How to speed up system boot time and performance.
01-30-2012 11:53 PM
A PC speed up software can do the following:-
• Optimize your Internet settings.
• Free up hard drive space by deleting junk files
• Cleaning out history files
• Increase your system memory.
• Disk defrag
• Clean your registry, fixing any PC errors.
I am using SpeedyPC Pro http://www.anysoftwaretools.com/speed-up-pc.html and it works fine for my HP Pavilion 1012 (Windows 7 - 32bits). Hope it helps.
02-07-2012 12:12 AM
Uniblue Speed Up My PC 2012 is among the most popular products used on the internet to speed up the computer and fix computer freezes, computer lags and similar issues.
Improves Internet Surfing & Downloading Speed
Deletes Junk Files and Information
Adjusts Windows for Best Performance
Disables Unneeded Services
Disables Unneeded AutoStart Processes
Speeds Up the Start Menu
Launch Applications Faster
Hope it speed up your PC.
03-03-2012 05:32 AM - edited 03-07-2012 03:42 AM
I know having a slow computer could be really annoying! I hope you solve your problem.
Your computer could be slow as a result of a few reasons. So, I'll give you some tips.
Try defragmenting your hard disk.
You could have a virus. Scan your computer with a good antivirus.
This could also be caused by bad sectors and disk errors, so you should run a disk checkup.
Also try cleaning your physical drive that has the system (usually drive c).
A last resort would be checking your registries but that isn't advisable.
Anyway, you could find more details here: http://www.techyv.com/questions/my-laptop-running-so-slow-i-need-help-fixing-it