cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
STELLACHIC
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

impossibile accedere alle proprietà di stampa. Tutti i documeni, in qualsiasi formato, si chiudono.

HP Recommended

Buongiorno, 

non riesco ad accedere alle proprietà di stampa. Se ad esempio, voglio eseguire una stampa in bianco e nero, e dunque vado su "Carta e Qualità" la stampa si arresta e poi si chiude anche il documento che intendevo stampare. 

Se vado invece su "Lyout" mi compare questo messaggio:

'indirizzo della funzione 0x704b9fb6 ha causato un errore di protezione (codice di exception 0Xc0000005)"

Dato che lavoro con PC e stampante HP 6950, desidero risolvere il problema, quanto prima.. è circa una settimana che sono in questo stato.

Ho installato ed eseguito HPPSdr per la risoluzione, ma nulla. Ho cancellato le code di stampa, ma nulla.

Vi ringrazio già da ora per il supporto.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
STELLACHIC
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Good morning,
I can not access the print properties. For example, if I want to run a single black-and-white, and so I go on "Paper and Quality" printing stops and then also closes the document I intended to print.
If I go to "Lyout" I get this message:

'Address 0x704b9fb6 function caused a protection fault (exception code 0xc0000005) "

As I work with PC and printer HP 6950, I want to fix it as soon as possible .. it is about a week that are in this state.
I installed and run HPPSdr for the resolution, but nothing. I canceled the print queues, but nothing.

I thank you already now for your support.
0 Kudos
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 29,140 1,944 2,571
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @STELLACHIC

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Thank you for posting your query in this forum, it's a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are having issues printing.

I’d love to help!

Follow the steps in the below document and check if it helps.

http://hp.care/2l8KxjY

If the issue persists, please provide more details of the application you are trying to print and the operating system you are using.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation