cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
rameshp2006
Level 1
12 5 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

install Cyberlink YouCam Software

HP Recommended
HP 15-R203TX Notebook
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi,
when i try to install Cyberlink YouCam Software->sp70822.exe, i am gettint the error "You do not have the compatible VGA hardware or driver to run Yucam" ,how to use my cam?

can anybody help me..

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
127,939 118,117 19,216 29,378
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

Did you install the applicable graphics drivers for your machine?

You need to:

1. Install the Intel chipset installation utility and reboot.

This package contains the Intel Chipset Installation Utility and Driver for supported notebook models and operating systems. This utility enables the operating system to show the correct name for the installed Intel hardware in the Microsoft Windows Device Manager.

File name: sp69573.exe

2. Install the Intel HD graphics driver and reboot.

This package provides the driver that enables the Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. If high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) video output is supported, this package also installs the HDMI Audio Driver.

File name: sp70015.exe

3. Install the Nvidia HD graphics driver and reboot.

This package provides the driver that enables the NVIDIA High-Definition (HD) Graphics in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. If high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) video output is supported, this package also installs the HDMI Audio Driver.

File name: sp69609.exe

0 Kudos
rameshp2006
Author
Level 1
12 5 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Sir,

Thanks for your help and

regardoiong 2nd point

2.instead of File name: sp70015.exe this i have installed the bellow 

Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver

This package provides the driver that enables the Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. If high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) video output is supported, this package also installs the HDMI Audio Driver.

File name: sp69588.exe

is this enough?

one more help needed i would like to see the bellow properties to confirm the 2 GB separate Graphic card
Graphic Processor-NVIDIA GeForce 820M
Dedicated Graphics Memory Type2 GB
Dedicated Graphics Memory Capacity(Graphic Memory)2 GB

aattaGraphics card.png
0 Kudos
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

The nvidia graphics adapter only kicks in when needed, so you won't be able to view that info.

If your cyberlink you cam software has now installed successfully, and in the device manager under the Display Adapters device category you see the Intel HD and nVidia HD graphics adapters listed, you are good to go.

0 Kudos
rameshp2006
Author
Level 1
12 5 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

yes i am able to installed successfully and my cam is working fine,

But i am not able to see nVidia HD graphics adapters listed,how to check it

0 Kudos
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That's interesting.

I thought the adapter would be listed there even if it is not active.

The only other suggestion I can offer would be to go to the control panel>system & security>system>check the windows experience index>view & print detailed performance & system information.

You should see in that report under the graphics section, the amount of total graphics memory, dedicated and system video memory listed, etc.

If you don't see 2 GB of dedicated system memory, unfortunately, I don't know what to tell you and I suggest you start a new thread.

My strong point concerns drivers.  Once they have been successfully installed, that is where I have to step away.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation