cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Karthik_75
2 1 0 0
Message 201 of 204
Flag Post
HP Recommended

internal battery error 601

Can you tell me how to replace the internal battery and how much it costs for a off-market vs HP original? Thanks.

0 Kudos
saeedarif
3 3 0 0
Message 202 of 204
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear mostly internal battery not come this problem you main laptop battrey bad or no charging if your laptop main battrey no charging or battrey timeing problem you must to need replace after replace your main battrey your laptop internal battry automaticly charging i facing this problem i markeet many time if working plz reply me
0 Kudos
Level 16
25,081 24,632 3,555 7,939
Message 203 of 204
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Karthik.

To better help you we would need the exact model number or product number of your laptop/desktop???

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

REO

If you need further assistance please start a new post as I no longer will be a part of the HP Support Community.
Highlighted
saeedarif
3 3 0 0
Message 204 of 204
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear. Iam in this filed 11 year i am in dubai i reparing and services job my many customer facing this problem i make do trabel this problem
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation