Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
vde0 Top Student
Top Student
4 1 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

is adp warranty and standard warranty doesnot cover issue due to thermal effects

N4F83PA#ACJ
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

sir service engineer told me that your ram socket burns due to heat or power fluctuation  and so we have to change your motherboard for that and this is not covered in your warranty. i have adp warranty .

So can i arugu with them in these conditions  ?

Is warranty doesnot cover issue due to power fluctuation , which cover accidental protection, too ?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Provost Provost
Provost
37041 5588 9630
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

is adp warranty and standard warranty doesnot cover issue due to thermal effects

I have to question that, too. 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation