cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
sarthak16
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

lagging due to bios update

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15-au003tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi everyone,

I recently updated my bios on my laptop but after instaling it my laptop started lagging more and more to the point where everything just stopped working after 30 min or so. So i did the recovery thing by switching off my laptop and pressing the windows button and the b button but my notebook still has the same problem. I even went to the bios system screen and restored to default settings but i have the same problem.

Can anyone help in this regards ?please.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
CherylG
Level 17
44,714 38,155 3,356 11,464
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Immediately after powering on start tapping the Esc key. This will open a menu where F2 System Diagnostics is an option. Tap F2 key and look for Firmware Management or BIOS rollback.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

0 Kudos
sarthak16
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I did these steps but it said that the bios cannot be rolled back as there is no system image for the rolled back version. Please help _/\_
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation