cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
deepakrt Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

laptop hinge cover broke

hp 15 r203tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

II soon started to notice that even if I opened the laptop slowly or gently, there was this awful cracking noise coming from the computer. I had gotten used to it and assumed it was a minor thing. It wasn't until I had run my hand over the left corner of the laptop that I noticed that the bottom cover had been starting to "pop out"  and also hinge cover is poped out and seprated by few mm.

and today hinge cover break and hinge is out of display i call hp suppor since my laptop is under warranty.

i serach for internet and ther is many hinge problem there. 

does HP fixes this problem.

what to do next.

I have never once damaged this laptop via tossing, dropping or rough handling. This latop is my first computer so I have made sure to take the most absolute delicate care of this computer, including handling and virus protection. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
17617 13031 251 983
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

laptop hinge cover broke

@deepakrt

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
D3ADM4N Tutor
Tutor
8 7 1 3
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

laptop hinge cover broke

Same here. Broke hinge left side, I have already posted in other threads. I am not happy.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation