Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
pratyay Top Student
Top Student
5 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

laptop is not connecting to wifi

hp ab219tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
My laptop is not connecting to WiFi after entering the correct password, I tried forget and reconnect to my wife network but still it doesn't working. Please provide me the fix asap
0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Provost Provost
Provost
14028 1326 3146
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

laptop is not connecting to wifi

pratyay

Hello;

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

I read your post about WiFi connection problems with your laptop and wanted to help.

Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try: HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet

Good Luck

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor do I represent, HP.
========================================================================
If you feel my suggestions helped you, please click the Thumbs-Up symbol to say thanks!

If they helped resolve your issue, please click "Accept As Solution" to help others find similar information.

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation