cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
MandiHP
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

laptop not charging

HP Recommended
Hi all I am hoping you can be able to help me in the best possible way, I am experiencing a problem with my laptop when I plug it inn for charging on the info box it writes plugged in but not charging what could be the cause and us it fixable? Thanks
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Sparkles1
Retired
Retired
14,461 14,098 716 1,915
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @MandiHP 

Thank you for your query.

Advice for asking the "Very Best Question

I understand that when connected to AC power your notebook shows connected but not charging.

Sometimes one of the small pins becomes bent and will cause this issue. Please check your connector for any damage.

Here are two links that may also help.

HP Notebook PCs - Battery Does not Power Notebook or Hold a Charge

HP Notebook PCs - Battery will not Charge ( please check to see if your model of HP notebook is in the list near the bottom)

Best of Luck!

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation