cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
badman007 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

laptop not turning on

hp pavillion
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Hey yesterday when i turned off my laptop it was workong good but today when i tried ti turn it on it wont work its not turning on my laptop is 2 year old with windows 8.1 and the product key is J8B79PA#ACJ
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Professor
Distinguished Professor
1979 1975 183 585
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

laptop not turning on

Let us know the situation in details like do you hear any sound, do you hear the fan spinning, do you see any blinking light, do you feel the adaprot working, etc.

Wish you luck,
Karthik

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post)
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
0 Kudos
badman007 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

laptop not turning on

No it dnt make any type of sound inly the capslock lights blinks for a second when i turn on the charger
0 Kudos
Distinguished Professor
Distinguished Professor
1979 1975 183 585
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

laptop not turning on

Ok, this should help:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01732674

also refer:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02222922

Wish you luck,
Karthik

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post)
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation