Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Thakeli Top Student
Top Student
5 3 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

malfunction of PC

my computer just switch it's self on and it displays the HP logo and it switch it's self off again and it keeps repeating that..... need help please.... I can't work on it.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Provost Provost
Provost
46165 40427 4374 11192
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

malfunction of PC

How about identifying your notebook with its complete product name or number.

See the sticker on the box that it was delivered in.

If you really want to say thanks, click on the Thumbs up icon .
If your problem is solved or question answered by my post, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

0 Kudos
Thakeli Top Student
Top Student
5 3 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

malfunction of PC

product name : HP 255 G5 Notebook PC

product number : W4M82EA#ACQ
0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
46165 40427 4374 11192
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

malfunction of PC

Is it still in warranty ?

When was the last time you checked to see if there was dust blocking the air intakes and exhausts of the case.

If you really want to say thanks, click on the Thumbs up icon .
If your problem is solved or question answered by my post, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

0 Kudos
Thakeli Top Student
Top Student
5 3 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

malfunction of PC

its been a day ago.....
now on it just ask me to supply a password at welcome screen after offering password it just say preparing Windows then it make a black screen....
it doesn't work out .......and also it make TV to not work well while its on.... help please
0 Kudos
Thakeli Top Student
Top Student
5 3 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

malfunction of PC

its still on warranty..... bought it previous month during the 17th....
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation