Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
laiba Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

matching charger with its original laptop

i recently had a probl;em in charging my laptop... i gave it to a local harware dealer to fic it up.. hhe has now given me a charger which he says is mine but i think he has kept the original one n has given me an old same looking charger.. is there any way i can identify whether it my origib\nal charger or not... the one he has given em is eactly same as mine all the voltages n etc... only some number can help if possibl;e plz tell 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
38582 38400 5888 10262
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

matching charger with its original laptop

Not unless you took a picture of the old charger. It has no unique serial number like a laptop but it does have a lot of numbers on it and there is no way the charger you have now (assuming it was swapped for your actual charger) would have exactly the same numbers on the label. But assuming you got another charger of the same type and specs and it works how are you harmed and how would he be helped? 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation