Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

my HP passeport Password for FMS

HP Recommended

When I try to Log into the FMS (Find My Suplies) Websies HP SureSupply Express with my current password i get a message saying there is a problem, please try again. My email address is shown as being correct, so, thinking my password is somehow wrong I opted to reset my password. I type in the SAME PASSWORD I am using to try to access my accoint to be told *New password cannot be the same as current password which indicates that i AM typing in my passord correctly. This is further corroborated bt te fact that the SAME password did allow me acces to this HP Forum site.

I DO NOT want to change my password to something new.

How can this technical error be corrected?

Regards

Robin

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
3,544 3,408 221 571
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @hisnibs0 ,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand you're having issues signing in to the HP Sure Supply website. 

This forum is for technical support of notebooks not HP accounts. It is not monitored by web admins that would be able to help with your exact issue.

What I would suggest, would be to change the password to something new, and then change it back to the password you currently wish to use but cannot.

Example: 

Current password: ABC123

Change it to 123ABC

Change it back to ABC123

This should avoid the error of using the same password.

If this does not work I would suggest contact HP Shopping as they manage the Sure Supply accounts. You can contact them at 1-888-999-4747

Thanks! 🙂

Great-Deku-Tree
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Great-Deku-Tree,

Thanks for your response.

Unfortunately iI think the website remebers ALL your prvious passwords, not just your last one.

Do you have an email address for HP Shopingas I'm in the UK not USA amnd internatinal phone rates are prohibitive?

Thnks again,

hisnibs0

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
3,544 3,408 221 571
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey hisnibs0,

I don't have a direct email available but you can reach the HP Shopping department in the UK at 0345 270 4142 (Monday-Friday 8am-6pm). They should be able to provide better information.

Thanks! 🙂

Great-Deku-Tree
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation