cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
gabbyk
5 3 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

my games wiill not go full screen; they r too small to see good.

HP Recommended
intel core 17
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

when i play games which is what i use computer for at least 95% of the tme my games stay in a smaller screen. i can click enlarge but they stay small. i cant play them very well that way. when i bought this new computer 6 weeks or so ago i thought i would be pleased. i am not. is this a windows 10 issue? i need then full screen size so i can enjoy playing like i did when i had windows 7. last night i had error message that said failed to utilize full screen mode . your video card is not supported . trying to run in a window.   i dont understand this & i am really not that computer savvy but love playing games. i really need someone to help.

thanks,

gabbyk

[Personal Information Removed]

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,370 90,247 11,602 24,885
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

You have to options:

(a) full screen with drop fps or

(b) smaller screen wich high fps ?

You can't have both.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
gabbyk
Author
5 3 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i am having same problem as this peerson. i have a HP notebook.my contact address is [Personal Information Removed]

0 Kudos
gabbyk
Author
5 3 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

are there any more related issues of gaming using hp notebook & gaming? is there anywhere to go to get more info on this issue. thanks for everyones help!!!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation