Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
BMS1 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

my hp pavilion 15-d035dx wont turn on

pavilion 15-d035dx
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
my HP 15-d035dx Notebook PC won't start specifically when I turn it on, the power button shows the normal power led light and the wireless button will show a red light, it charges normally but the screen will stay black, then the laptop will turn off. This takes about a minute, I don't know what seems to be the matter
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Retired
Retired
16542 16275 953 2192
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi @BMS1 ,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read about your HP 15-d035dx Notebook and getting a blank or black screen on startup. Try performing a hard reset.

When performing a hard reset please note remove any and all USB devices. Disconnect all non-essential devices.

Here is a link to computer won't start for Windows 8.

Plug the power adapter directly into a functioning wall outlet. Do not plug it into a power strip, surge protector, or secondary power source as this could cause and issue.

Please let me know how this goes.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.

I work on behalf of HP
Highlighted
BMS1 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Thank you Mrstenter
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation