Note on archived topics.
11-02-2016 12:23 PM
Problem- won't turn on. If some time on and open desktops screen.after few minutes power off. Even I have used several tips but won't resolve this issues.
I removed battery disconnected power source plug and press 30sec to consumed magnetic currents.
After words I try several times but not power on.some time power get on and within 10 sec power off again.
In month of Sep I have updated windows 10.after installation only fee days work properly later started problem with my laptop.then I return to my previous windows 8 by using recovery options. Since this day facing problem.
When I freed up I left my laptop for month and try again but still the problem is happening.
I don't know what exactly the issues.i realized that I did mistakes by upgrading window 10.
Please help me what to do.should I take this laptop to repair shop.or any options to fix this.
11-04-2016 01:48 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. I came across your post and wanted to assist you.
If Windows suddenly restarts without warning, or restarts when you try to shut it down, it might be caused by one of the several issues. Windows could be set to restart automatically when certain system errors occur. A BIOS update can also resolve the issue. Use the information in this document to resolve issues with the computer restarting unexpectedly.
If the computer does not start, the LED lights do not glow, and the display is black, you can perform one or more of the following actions to resolve the no power issue:
1. Examine the adapter and power cord for physical damage
2. Test the power from the AC wall outlet to the notebook connector
3. Start computer using the battery only
4. Check that the lid switch moves freely
5. When you have completed the troubleshooting steps covered in this document, there should be power available to the computer. When you press the power button, the LEDs should glow, and you should hear the sounds of the fan and the hard drive spinning.
* If the battery does not accept the charge or the notebook does not turn on without the AC adapter, contact HP to order a replacement battery.
* If the LEDs do not glow, and there are no other indicators of power being available to the computer, contact HP for technical assistance in troubleshooting a potential problem with the AC power connection or the system board.
Here is the list of documents which should help to resolve this issue:
Eager to help,
I hope you have a good day ahead,
And Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.
I am an HP Employee