cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
hempress
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

my laptop wont come up and tried all possible all possible ways i ave seen online

HP Recommended
hp250
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

my laptop is not coming up after i have tried all possible ways i ave seen online but it wont come up. plz i need urgent answer cos it is freaking me out. tnkz

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
EmeraldAvenger
Retired
Retired
2,840 2,755 185 362
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi there @hempress

You have come to the right place! The HP Support Community is a great place to ask questions, find answers and get help from others in the community. You had posted that you are having an issue with your HP 250 Notebook PC. You mentioned that it will not come on and you had already tried some steps that you had seen online. 

What were the steps that you had tried? 

Could you please provide me with some more details as to what exactly is happening with your Notebook?

Could you please provide more detail about the steps that you had already taken? 

Have you connected the Notebook to an external monitor or TV? Please try this step first to see if the display on the external Monitor or TV is black also. 

Have you tried performing a hard reset?

Did you receive any error messages?

Do you have any beep codes or blinking LED lights

How long has this been happening for?

Have you done a BIOS reset?

If you manage to get the Notebook to come back on using the troubleshooting links in the questions above, please try:

Hardware Test. HP provides diagnostic software that you can use to test hardware components on your computer; to rule out or confirm hardware failures when something is wrong. 

Could you please provide me with your Model Number (How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?).

Did this reply resolve your issue or answer your question? If yes, then please share the good news! Let others know this reply was helpful by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation by clicking the Thumbs Up.

If you require further assistance, I would be more than happy to continue to help you. Please re-post with the results of the troubleshooting.

Thank you for joining in! 

Have a great day! 

EmeraldAvenger
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation