cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
maffo
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post

n558 bluetooth laser mouse

HP Recommended

need Help... please.. I buyed a N558 professional laser bluetooth mouse.. and I lost the instructions sheet where is written the pairing code which allows the mouse  to be connected with other bluetooth devices... I called the HP support and these jerks told me that this product os out of production and the can do nothing to help me.. [edited by Moderator] them all... 

do anyone knows that d*** code and kindly can write it back it to me?

tks. all

7 REPLIES 7
george-p
Retired
Retired
15,312 9,281 123 369
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @maffo ,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum. Please be considerate with the language used when posting in the HP Support Forum.

Regards,
George

I work for HP
0 Kudos
maffo
Author
2 1 0 1
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I know that the terms used are not what it can be said polite, but when you receive from the support center such as silly replies, and you spend hours in searching the net for a stupid,  oairing code, well,

it angers a bit, and make me write terms i am not used to use.... i am a polite man... hope you apologize 

0 Kudos
Sukeshk
Level 1
13 4 0 0
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

start pairing mouse. In windows 7 When computer ask you "your device need code or not" pick no code. In windows 8 computer will ask you code, dont put any code click next. But if next is not click able then put any code (like put 0) and click next. Then you see msg wrong code but then repeat pair again. When you pair 2nd time then you can click next without any code.

0 Kudos
Luigi65
5 4 0 0
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

I have same BT Laser Mouse and I already connect @ mt Windows7 x64 but I have trouble 'cause right button don't work and Control panel is unable to configure HP BT mouse 'cause havn't specific tab (maybe HP specific driver isn't present but only generic Microsoft Mouse).

Can I use a other compatible HP BT driver mouse for my S.O.?

I don't think that I have a hardware trouble on rigth button...

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
1 1 0 0
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same one,it was operated great with Windows7,but it doesn't works with Windows8 and 10, and unfortunately Ok can't find any resolutions yet.

0 Kudos
jasongti
1 1 0 0
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hola tenia tu mismo problema mismo raton tengo el disco original por si ocupas algo lamento que hasta ahora vi tu mensaje  [Personal Information Removed]
para ver si te puedo ayudar

0 Kudos
Omar-E
Retired
Retired
10,015 6,596 119 423
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@jasongti

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I Work for HP
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation