Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

new hp stream won't let me log in

HP Recommended
I am unable to log in with my last known password. I re-registered and after logging out and the same thing is happening again. I am unable to get past log in screen. My daughter helped me go back to factory settings and it still won't let me in. Can anyone help me?
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
5,851 5,326 350 630
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Pamcampbell,

Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums, I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I read your post about the password issue, and wanted to assist you!

To start, can you provide me with the Product Number and Operating System of the notebook?  You can use the links below to help you with that information:
How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
Which Windows operating system am I running?

In the meantime, please review the following document that is related to your Operating System, and let me know how it goes:

HP PCs - Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)

HP PCs - What to do when you forget your sign-in password (Windows 😎

Please let me know if this information helps you resolve the issue by marking this post as  "Accept as Solution" , this will help others easily find the information they may be looking for.  Also, clicking the Thumbs up below is a great way to say thanks!

Have a great day!

SDF15
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation