cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
theeshupershane
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

operating system

When I turn on my computer it immediately goes to a screen that says the operating system is not running.  I was wondering what I can do to fix this problem?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
dante316
Level 4
40 40 4 47
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

operating system

run system recovery, keep hitting F11 when u turn your computer on, then on recovery manager run system recovery

***Click on “Kudos” STAR to say thanks!***
theeshupershane
2 1 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

operating system

thanks but when i do this, nothing happens its like the f11 function does not work.  I keep pressing it but then it just does not respond and then goes to the operating system is not found screen. I have done the f10 and ran memory tests and passed but I dont know what else to try and why the f11 is not working

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation