Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

pavilions 2005ax

HP Recommended
pavillion g6 2005ax
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello,
I have a pavillion g6 2005 ax notebook with amd processor,recently i have been facing problems in my notebook,at first the notebook is about 3 years old and the battery had  failed a couple of months ago so i have been using it with the ac adapter  now recently i have been facing this problem..the battery led light flashes 3 times with regular intervals after switching on the power button but there is no indication of startup in my windows screen, it looks blank..

can someone help me with this issue ?
thank you

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
14,461 14,098 714 1,909
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HI @prashanthkhanna,

Welcome to the HP Forums!:smileyhappy: 

It is a terrific place to find answers and tips!

For you to have the best experience in the HP forum I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide:

Learn How to Post and More.

I understand that your battery failed a couple of months ago and you have been using it with AC power. Now on startup you see  the battery LED flash 3 times at regular intervals, but the display remains blank.

Here  are  links that should help.

HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot

HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting Black Screen Displays with No Error Messages During Startup or Boo...

As you stated it is the battery icon that flashes 3 times at  regular intervals and not the LEDs, I don't think this link is applicable, but I am including it just in case.

HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code.

Please let me know the outcome.

Thank you  for participating in the HP Forums! We want to help you as well as others who may experience a similar issue as yourself. Please consider marking the post that resolves your issue as   "Accept as Solution"   to help other community  members!

To show appreciation for my efforts, please click the Thumbs Up Icon” below.  

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you so much @sparkles..!!!!

i just figured out theres a short circuit in the mother board of the laptop 

The motherboard needs to be replaced so i just wanted to know where and how can i get the genuine hp motherboard
and also if possible can i get to know which one is compatable and also the rates ??

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation