cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
shikhasingh4 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

plugged in and not charging

HP pavillion 13 B202tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The usual problem of battery "plugged in and ot charging".. Only thing is that this is an inbuilt battery and non removable! So cant use the normal method as posted out on forum for same category.

I have 1+1 year warranty on this product and interestingly the battery started showing this problem just as soon as warranty for battery expired. Want to know is someone else faced this issue too! and what's the solution.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3304 3302 178 337
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

plugged in and not charging

Hi @shikasingh4,

Welcome to HP Forums.

To have the best experience on HP forum, visit our HP Forums Guide to know more.

To answer your query, this looks like a regular battery issue to me and I would like to share some solution with you to see if that helps you get the issue fixed. Will share couple links and want you to try them to either find a fix, if not at least find any component failure. Follow the steps from the link below to perform diagnostics on your PC.

http://hp.care/2bjZGry

Let me know how it goes.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation