Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
lordofcyberpunk Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

plugged in not charging HP Pavilion g4-2212tu Notebook PC

hi,

i bought HP Pavilion g4-2212tu Notebook PC 2 mnth ago.It is giving pluged in not charging issue from the 1st day. I take it to the servise center they replaces the charger.but it would't solve the issue...
When I connect my charger to it, it starts charging but after sometime it stops and the battery icon shows "plugged in not charging".

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16542 952 2191
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Lordofcyberpunk,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read your thread on your HP Pavilion g4-2212tu Notebook and battery not charging. Plug the power adapter directly into a functioning wall outlet and into the computer. Do not plug it into a power strip, surge protector, or secondary power source. Here is a link to test and calibrate the battery. Here is a link to test the ac adapter. You can utilize this website to learn how to contact HP if needed, based on your region: Contact HP Worldwide

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Tags (1)
lordofcyberpunk Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i have done this all.and battery is ok..don't know what to do..?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation