Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
jillian18 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

primary internal battery #106

hp pavilion dv4 notebook pc
Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
i got amessage at startup saying to go to- go techcenterstartup. telling me something about my computer battery my be low (primary internal battery #106.) my laptop is always on desk n pluged in, i never transport it anywhere. when i checked my battery icon, it says my battery is 100% fully charged. where is the INTERNAL BATTERY located & how do i really know if i need one can i replace this myself? do u know the round about price of this battery? thank you if you can help me
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES
Associate Dean Associate Dean
Associate Dean
5903 465 1562
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

Here's what i would request you to try find the link given below.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01443470

Let us know how it goes!

"I work for HP."
****Click the (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post) to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****

Regards
Manjunath
hotpinks Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The link below is not helping..please help
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation