Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
M10r Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

problem playing certain games in Pogo Games

HP NOTEBOOK TOUCH SCREEN
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

WHEN I TRY TO PLAY CERTAIN GAMES IN POGO GAMES IT TELLS ME " GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER 42 & ALL FUTURE VERSIONS OF CHROME WILL NO LONGER SUPPORT JAVA GAMES" AND I NEED TO DOWNLOAD INTERNET EXPLORER 11 TO PLAY POGO GAMES.  THIS LAPTOP ALREAY CAME WITH  INTERNET EXPLORER 11, AND STILL WON'T ALLOW ME TO PLAY  CERTAIN GAMES IN POGO. WHY NOT?  WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? AND WHAT CAN I DO TO CORRECT IT?   HELP!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
14461 711 1898
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

problem playing certain games in Pogo Games

Hi @M10r,

Welcome to the HP Forums! It is a terrific place to find answers and tips! For you to have the best experience in the HP forum I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide. First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More. What is your precise model of HP notebook? HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?

I grasp that you are unable to play certain POGO games in Google Chrome and it will  advise you to use IE 11. You have IE 11 but are still unable to play certain POGO games.

Have you updated your Java and Direct X on the notebook?

Have you done all your Windows updates?

Have you run the Windows troubleshooter?

Have you run the HP Support Assistant?

Do you see any error messages when you are unable to play the game? 

Is it a particular game that you are unable to play?

Please let me know the outcome.

Thank you for participating in the HP Forums! We want to help you as well as others who may experience a similar issue. Please consider marking the post that resolves your issue as "Accept as Solution”  to help other community members! To say thanks for the assistance, please click the “Thumbs Up Icon” below.

Sparkles1

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation