Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
nyameba Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

problems with my hp envy x360 convertible

m6 x360 compatible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

my envy m6 x360 convertible is refusing to install hp notebook system bios update. every single game i play with this product lags and i cant update the amd radeon

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16762 1342 2322
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

problems with my hp envy x360 convertible

@nyameba

Welcome to the HP Forums :)

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. 
For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

As I understand the computer has a slow performance while playing a game and you are unable to install the BIOS update,

Don't worry as I have a few steps to help resolve the issue,

I recommend you Attempt a BIOS recovery and then perform the update using the Official HP Website.

The Computer performance is affected by some system feature settings, and also when too many apps are running at one time. This section describes different ways to manage how and when applications and features run on your computer.

Being connected to the Internet, watching TV or a video, playing games, listening to music, and running virus scans are all software tasks that can use a lot of system resources. Running more than one of these tasks can add up and cause the system to slow down. Run virus scans and other system tools when the computer is not in use.

Close apps that you are not using

Make sure only one antivirus solution is installed

Use Task Manager to identify processes or applications using too much system resources

Control which applications start when Windows launches

Turn off nonessential graphical features

For more details: Click here

Let me know how that pans out,
I hope you have a good day ahead,
And Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.
Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation